Sunday, November 10, 2013

Days "off"

Viewers,
You may be concerned that I did not post about my Winterim on Friday. You probably are waiting to here what I did on Friday. Well, I went to UT's main campus for the Junior Achievement of Northwestern Ohio Challenge. I played a business simulator in an attempt to win scholarship money. Though I did not win, I still did learn about business.
I will soon return to posting about my Independent Study.

HOWEVER. Tomorrow is Veterans' Day. UTMC is closed, but Dr. Willey will still be there seeing patients. I won't be going in because the other people in the lab will not be there, so I won't be able to get the materials I need or to check what I am doing.

NOT SO FAST. I'm not taking a day off though. I'm planning on going over a presentation that Doctor Willey sent me on Friday. I will post both the information I learn and the questions I have (which I will also send to Doctor Willey), so that I still further my knowledge about medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment