Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 8 Something New

This will be a pretty short post because my internet will disconnect me any second now. Today was something different. In the morning, I did my normal experiments. Not only did they turn out kind of "wonky", I had to redo the experiment. However, Tom wasn't displeased; instead, he was happy because it meant I would get more accurate data.

After I finished with that, I got to go to the clinic where Doctor Willey works. I shadowed him and the 3 other fellows and residents that are under him. I REALLY liked what they did, and I instantly thought it could be something that I thrive at (perhaps at a pediatric setting?). More analysis to come!

2 comments:

  1. Your last paragraph is an important one-- what were the doctors doing in the lab that you liked?? What made it seem like something that you could thrive at? Why a pediatric setting? You promised more analysis-- so where is it?
    Mr. Boehm

    ReplyDelete