Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 11 Day Off!

So UT was closed today because of Veteran's Day, but I am going to talk about last Thursday.

I said there would be more analysis and here it is.

In the lab, I really like how autonomous you get to be. Basically, you chose the problem you want to solve then come up with a way to solve it. The good part is that "failure" isn't bad as it can sometimes still yield something else. Also, I liked the atmosphere and the people, but also the subject matter.

In contrast, I kind of liked the clinic because you get to deal with problemed people and solve their ailments. The talking with people and making a bond with complete strangers seems really awesome. Combined with a medical background, I could have a blast with it. The age that seems the best would be children since I love kids, but I will see with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment